When I visited Laughing Dog Arts blog the other day I was not surprised to discover that Jan had been given "The Liebster Award" but what did surprise me was she had put my blog on her list of blogs that she was paying it forward to. Thanks Jan. Although I wasn't sure about accepting or doing anything about the award at first, I gave it more thought and decided that I too would pay it forward.
ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this award!
PAY IT FORWARD
I would like to pass the award on to the following blogs in hopes that you visit them and find them as enjoyable as I do.
1. Chip Butter White Oak is just one of Mary’s blog sites. On this blog she posts the most beautiful photos of the area near where she lives. Once you visit this sight I know you will want to return often. She is an amazing photographer.
2. Crystal Clear is one of the blogs that I’ve followed for a long time and I have thoroughly enjoyed every visit. Crystal is a wonderfully talented artist who is also a warm and generous woman. She has another blog where she presents tutorials that are mostly geared towards the youngster in all of us. Kids love to join in too.
3. Ireland Brady showcases the art of one of the most talented ACEO artists. Karen Anne’s work is intricate and beautifully done with so much detail it’s hard to believe someone could put so much in such a small area. I am lucky to have some of her ACEOs and believe me even though the photos of her work are good the real thing is much better.
4. L.L.A Creations where Lisa shows her wood carvings is a place of magic and fun. Her whimsical characters never fail to bring a smile. Of course I love her Santa Claus figures best. She can take any piece of wood and turn it into something that I guarantee you will find amazing and a whole lot of fun.
5. Magician of Oz is a blog that is fairly new to me but what I’ve seen so far it is worth passing along. If you’re like me and a lover of all things Oz then this is the blog you won’t want to miss. James actually is a magician and a writer who has written at least three Oz books that I know of.
6. Orchid’s Daily Voice gives us glimpses into the daily life of a lovely Japanese woman who shares the traditions of her native country through stories and photos and interesting articles of events. I’ve learned so many things about Miyako and her world and she has become a very dear friend. I know that you will enjoy any time that you spend visiting with her.
7. The Bear’s Blog with Prudence Clearwater and her mom Joyce is one of those places where you go to have a good time. Being a person who appreciates bears more than a little I was drawn in. Prudence is a lovely bear who has an interesting perspective and Joyce is a very talented maker of bears and other adorable critters. Visit this site only if you want to have fun.
This is only a small portion of the blogs that I visit and enjoy so if yours is not on this list it's only because I had to keep the number of blogs on the list manageable.
Once again I would like to thank Jan for making my blog one of those that she payed forward. If yours is on my pay it forward list and wish to decline I'll understand.
Hope you’re enjoying your weekend and as always, thanks for stopping by.