I was recently given a Versatile Blogger Award, twice, first by Linda at Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts and then by Mina at Green Witch with Sprinkles. I have to tell you I had no idea of what to do about it. Although I felt honored and totally surprised by receiving the award I really didn’t have a clue as to how to respond. As a fairly newbie when it comes to blogging I needed help with how to proceed and Linda was kind enough to offer to hold my hand, figuratively, along the way so here goes.
The original rules....just so you know and in case you want to follow them, were tell everyone 7 things about yourself and then pass this award along to 15 other bloggie friends that you find to be very versatile in their blogging life. I’ve never been very good at following rules so I won’t even try to do so now but will muddle through it my way.
7 things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I have two younger sisters who are my best friends.
2. I have been 24 years old for the past 42 years and was 13 years old for a very long time before that. Age is just a state of mind.
3. Although I’m an artist to my core, I’ve spent most of my life being a techy and am better at writing a program for a CNC controller than I am at writing a piece for my blog.
4. I would have chosen, “Off My Rocker” for my blog name but my sister beat me to it and I felt, “Just Plain Nuts” wasn’t descriptive enough.
5. I believe in magic.
6. I’d love to live in Madrid or Tuscany as both places appear so beautiful and full of magic and poetry.
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have always loved Santa.
I would like to award the Versatile Blogger Award to the following bloggers:
Crystal from Crystal Clear
Heather from Rose Hill Designs
Geralyn from Sprinkled Blessings Studios
Joyce from The Bears Blog
Maggie from Off My Rocker
Kristin from Kristin Dudish
Jan from Laughing Dog Arts
Josie from Hey! It’s Dark in Here
Carolee from Musings from Behind the Easel
Rona from New Challenges
Those of you who I have tagged may do anything you wish with the award just know that I have found your blogs wonderful places to visit and feel you are worthy of the award. I would have also tagged Mina and Linda with the award but am biding my time. I'm sure a way to show them my appreciation will some day present itself.
Thank you for stopping by.