Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BLOG AWARD



My blog was recently tagged by a dear friend, Miyako, who has the delightfully entertaining and informative blog, Orchid's Daily Voice with the Liebster blog award. Liebster is German for favorite. This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. I'm supposed to list the names of five blogs I follow that have less than 200 followers and it hasn't been easy.  I've finally settled on the five that are listed below.

1.  Dianie Mac Designs 

2.  Colony Mountain Stitcheries

3.  Kay's Kids

4.  Sharon's Fancy

5.  Ye Olde Crone's Gazette

The rules are to list the five blogs and make contact by leaving a message in the comment window letting the blog owner know they've been tagged. 

Do a post telling who the award came from and finally put a copy of the award on the side bar you your blog to be copied by the award recipients.

Thank you for thinking of me, Miyako and hopefully the bloggers whose blogs I have tagged will know I tagged them because their blogs are deserving.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Thank you Ms. Maddy. I appreciate your kind thoughts of me. So off I go to list my five and get to it. Oma Linda

Kays Kids said...

Thanks so much for the award Maddy,I feel honoured and will post the award as soon as I get home from Hydro.
Hugs
Kay

Anonymous said...

So well deserved, my lovely friend!

Hill Top Post said...

Congratulations on the honor Maddy...well deserved! Now I feel honored that my blog made your list of five! Thank you so much!

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Maddy,
Oh, thank you SO much for the sweet words for me. You sure are my wonderful friend♡♡♡
I hope you are doing fine under the cold weather.
Blessing to you from east, xoxo Miyako*

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

That's such a thoughtful thing for fellow bloggers to do for each other Maddy.
Hugs,
Susan

yoborobo said...

Hi Maddy! Congrats on the award. You always bring a smile to my face when I visit. xox!